Ready for another healthy treat??
So I have decided to embark on a bit of a healthy month before the summer really gets going in Denmark. So how about starting this healthy month with a delicious treat 🙂 Chocolate Nicecream! If you are new to the word nicecream then let me tell you that I too did not know this word until a couple of months ago. I got introduced to nicecream via some inspirational Instagrammers that I follow and I must admit they made nicecream look extremely nice 🙂 So it turned out that nicecream actually just was ice cream made out of frozen bananas… which made me think: “…well I learned something new today… nicecream”:-) Good, so let’s make this delicious 2 minute chocolate nicecream – are you with me?
…and that is Nyah’s little hands in the picture… her and Scarlett were both running around the garden picking flowers to make the pictures nice 🙂 I think they did a great job 🙂 It’s so wonderful with little helpers 🙂
- 4 frozen bananas (ripe)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar or substitute with coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup / 125 ml almond milk
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 handfuls vegan chocolate, grated
- Peal the bananas put them in a freezer bag and freeze for at least 4 hours
- Take the frozen bananas out the freezer and put them into the blender or food processor
- Add the brown sugar, cacao powder and almond milk and blend until smooth
- Transfer immediately into two bowls then quickly decorate with sliced banana and grated vegan chocolate